The twins are 4 months old today!! Holy cow!! They had a doctor appointment this morning. It was a little crazy because Travis wasn't able to come with me. (He had to take Austin to school!) So, I was worn out by the time it was all done!! The boys are doing great! Their doctor is very pleased with their progress. It was kind of funny, because he lectured me on the fact that Travis and I don't go out much. He told me that we are doing a great job with all our kids (yeah me!!) but we need to take time out for ourselves. He assured me that it would make us better parents. So, I guess Travis will have to start taking me out again!! Anyways, the fun stuff.....Jackson weighs in at 11 pounds 14 ounces!! What a chuck! He is at the 5th percentile for weight and I can't remember what he said about height. Jackson is 23 1/2"
Kyle is a whooping 12 pounds 3 ounces!! I think he was in the 10th percentile for his weight. He is the same length as Jackson.
They each got 5 shots, which was just so fun. Plus Collin got his flu shot while we were there. So, I had three screaming kids. It was fun! Luckily, I bribed Collin and he calmed right down. The twins were asleep by the time we walked out to the car!
The important thing is that they are growing well and developing normally. They are still about 6 weeks behind, but that is normal considering they were born 6 weeks early!
1 comment:
Yea Beth:) I am so happy they are progressing so well:) And I am happy that the doctor said that you guys need to go out but it would have been better if Travis could have heard it from the doctor not you. I love the picture of the twins in the hats:)
Post a Comment