Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My Trip



So, I didn't take many pictures while I was gone. But, here are some cool ones I did get from my sister. One was from my camera! Anyway, I had an AMAZING trip! It was really hard to leave Saturday morning, but once I got on the plane, I really got excited! I enjoyed my short visit with my sister and her boyfriend, Dave. My adorable nephews were able to come out too. They are so much fun!! The concert was awesome! I rocked out like I was in high school again! It was crazy fun and I loved every minute of it. I was excited to get home....I missed my boys!! I am so grateful to my parents who got me the ticket and watched my kids for me. I know it was a crazy couple of days for my mom and I just love her more than words can say! My hubby also deserves props for being so cool with this whole thing! I realized that it is okay for me to take some time for myself every once in awhile and that I need to let people help me! Enjoy the pictures! I know the picture of the stage isn't great, but trust me, it's Bon Jovi!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you had fun and got some personal time. I think your boys missed you too!