To the parents of Austin Farr:
Congratulations! We are very excited that Mesquite Elementary was chosen to take part in the Phoenix Suns/APS quest for Quality Student Recognition Program. Each teacher was asked to nominate one child from their class that best exhibits the six pillars of character. We are proud to inform you that your child was selected as an individual who displays character on a daily basis. This is a tremendous accomplishment.
As a result of this nomination your son has been chosen to represent Mesquite at a Phoenix Suns Game.
So, last night was the night of the game. Austin was so very excited!! I think Travis was too! Here are some of the pictures they took!

Austin was pretty excited! I love this picture!

The obviously weren't the best seats, but you could still see pretty well!

Isn't he so cute?

He bought this flag with some money from Grandma. Cool, huh?
5 comments:
So Glad that he got to go and that he was so excited! He looks so cute standing next to daddy with his ticket.
I like your new layout also!
Oh - I'm so jealous - I wish we could go to a Suns game! Congratulations Austin for being such a great kid!
Good for Austin!! You have raised such a good boy! You should be proud.
Looks like he had a lot of fun!
Beth! Of course I remember you! Thanks for finding me! How are you? I can't believe you have 4 boys!! And twins! They are so cute. Sad that they have RSV. That must be scary, sometimes. How fun to be able to catch up like this! How long have you guys been in Arizona?
Way fun! It is awsome when father and son get to do stuff like that. Some times I think the fathers get more excited than the son, but they both look so happy and excited. You have suck cute, good kids!
Post a Comment