Friday, April 25, 2008

Jumping on the Bandwagon


So, I have finally gotten "with the times" and decided to read the Twilight series. I have no idea why I waited so long! It really is as amazing as everyone told me! I just started the series on Tuesday and I am already halfway done with the 3rd book. If you haven't read them yet, do it! They are totally worth your time!

In other news, the twins had been sick again! After being puked on more times than I care to remember, I decided that maybe, just maybe, they needed to try different formula. They have been on a sensitive formula for a long time now. My doctor told me I was probably right but that maybe I should give it a few more days.(It being half strength bottles with Pedialyte) Are you crazy? I really don't think anyone understands how annoying this has all been for me! Day after day....argh! So, I switched anyway. And, so far, it seems to have done the trick. Ever since I tried it yesterday afternoon, they seem much happier! I am really hoping this will do the trick and I am really hoping we will be throw up free in our house for a long, long time!

On another note, I had to upgrade my cell phone yesterday. I guess I had finally dropped mine one too many times! I am excited about my new phone though and I can't wait to get it. Now Travis wants a new one! (We have been using the free ones that we got when we first signed up for the plan) Maybe he should have me carry his around for awhile :)

6 comments:

Debi said...

I am so sorry that the twins have been sick again. I hope that they stay well this time for a long long time also. What kind of phone do you have? New phones are fun.

Your favorite sister said...

I am not even going to talk about cell phones! Utilities are so unreliable here. For example, mine does not even work in my house. Convenient huh? so when the power goes out in my house I have to go outside to go and call the company!

I am glad you got into Stephanie Mayer. I bought all the books but really struggled to get through them. They just weren't very intriguing to me.My 14 year old neighbor across the street loves them and can't believe I didn't finish them! :)

Maria said...

Isn't it sad that we think we are productive and industrious, then someone says, "Have you read those Twilight books?" That's when the two-to-three day spiral begins where you begin reading every second...There's definately something addictive about them. Clad the boys are feeling better!

Wolfingtons said...

Told you you would like them.

Aut said...

Oh my word, it has been a year since I finished those books and I still dream about Edward!! Can't wait for the movie to come out in December(I think). With the Summer here, we need to get the kids together, if all of our kids can just stay healthy!!

k.young said...

Yay for reading Twilight! I love them. They are so good. I am gonna read them again before the 4th book comes out, but they consumed my life so much that I promised Hunter I would take a break from Forks, for a while :)