Sunday, April 13, 2008

Soccer Pictures

We had a busy Saturday! Austin and Collin had soccer games, one after the other. Austin also had a birthday party to go to. I know this is just the beginning of our crazy Saturday's! Here are a few pictures from their games. I took more at Collin's game.


Here is Collin with his team before the game. He was so excited to play but later started crying and we had to bribe him to get him to go back in the game!

He had fun!

Austin did a great job as goalie! I see some potential there!!

All in all, it was a good weekend and we are gearing up for a busy week! I will try and keep you posted on all our happenings!!

2 comments:

Sonnet Boulton said...

very cool! I want to get Addie in soccer in the fall. Jeff is a big soccer player and wants his girlies doin the same! me too!

Beth said...

Hey Sonnet! I will let you know when sign ups start for fall. This is Austin's 4th season and Collin's first. I am excited that they like it because I used to play too.