So, I am trying to get everything organized and ready to go before I leave. I've been stressing out a bit, but everything seems to be falling into place. A part of me really doesn't want to go. I am going to REALLY miss my kids and my hubby. Here is what I will miss:
1. Collin's silly smiles
2. Collin's first soccer game
3. Austin's soccer game
4. Austin's field trip
5. Jackson and Kyle's sweet little smiles
6. Austin's hugs
7. Travis' kisses
8. Hanging out with everyone over the weekend
9. Taking Austin to school
10. Getting Collin chocolate milk
Seriously, this list could go on and on. I really do love being Travis' wife and Austin, Collin, Jackson and Kyle's mom. But I am ready for so "me" time. Here is what I won't miss:
1. Changing diapers
2. Getting everyone ready in time in the morning
3. Having to wake up early
4. Whining
5. Planning my entire day around my kids
This list could probably go on too, but I think you get the point. I am just a little surprised at the mixed emotions I have about going. I know I will have a good time. I am so looking forward to spending time with my sister and her family and with my friend. And, of course, seeing Bon Jovi. I'll just miss my rugrats. All 5 of them....
1 comment:
You deserve it!!!!!
Plus, you gotta enjoy life baby, this helps. It always helps me to get away and miss my kids to appreciate them a little more. You know no one can take care of them and know what they need like you do, but the time away will be great for everyone!
Post a Comment