Wednesday, April 16, 2008

No Point!

Austin has gone back to school...thank heavens! He was really starting to drive me crazy! He was pretty much fine all day yesterday, but I had to make sure he would stay that way! I have no idea how I am going to survive summer vacation with that kid! Maybe it's a good thing it's only 2 months long! Anyway, I am just glad he is doing better. I am really getting tired of having sick kids! I would love to go a year without seeing vomit. That would be nice.

Now that the Mr. Jackson and Mr. Kyle are crawling, I realize how dirty my floor really is. We have tile in all the high traffic zones and the kitchen and dining area. They like to hang out in the kitchen (typical boys...). I was changing them out of their pajama's and noticed how dirty they have gotten. I guess I need to make mopping a higher priority. Or I suppose I could strap sponges to the twins and let them do it for me.....

Travis and I really love the show Deadliest Catch on the Discovery channel. It is seriously addictive for some weird reason. If you have never seen it, you should check it out. It will make you appreciate life on land. It's made me feel very grateful for warm weather. Anyway, last night was the season premiere and we had to record it. Why? Because the Avalanche (That's hockey) were playing. It's a good thing they won! Seriously, it's so fun to watch Travis watch hockey. I never knew much about the sport until I met Travis and I am pretty knowledgeable of things sports related. I am cool like that! It really is fun to watch and last night included lots of fighting, which is always fun. It's not cheesy fighting like WWE or whatever they call it now. It's kind of like school yard fights (before kids carried guns) on ice! Good stuff! I am hoping, for Travis' sake, that the Avalanche do well in the playoffs. Because when Travis is happy we are all happy!

I guess I really have no point to this post. I am sure I was heading some where with it, but I got lost on the way. So, I hope you enjoyed my ramblings. Perhaps this is a sign that I need more adult interaction during my day!

4 comments:

Debi said...

I am happy to hear Austin is feeling better. I think you should strap sponges on the twins and have them help you with the mopping. That show you are talking about is good I have seen it once or twice.

Your favorite sister said...

I enjoyed your ramblings! :) I have heard so many people talk about Deadliest Catch but I have never seen it. We watched Biggest Loser last night....

Wolfingtons said...

I love the new picture of the boys! Glad Austin is doing better.

Jamie said...

Isn't it funny how we start watching and liking the sports teams our husbands watch? I'm a total Suns fan now, when I couldn't really stand watching basketball before I married Jon.