Can you believe it? The twins turned 9 months old on Saturday! How crazy is that?! We took some pictures of them looking oh so spiffy for church on Sunday! I am taking them to Target Wednesday for their "official" pictures, but these are still super cute! They don't go to the doctor for a few more weeks because he's on vacation! Enjoy the pictures!

Jackson is on the left and Kyle is on the right!

Travis did their hair!

My mom and dad got them this little swing! Kyle enjoyed testing it out. I tried to get a picture when he was smiling, but this was as close as I came!
7 comments:
They have gotten so big! I can not even believe it. I love there hair it is hecka cute! I love the pictures Thanks for sharing them.
They are so stinking cute! I wish my boys had hair that I could do that to.
so cute twinners! they are such grown up boys! and good job on the twilight series! it took you that long to get that far?! just kidding. only a few more months till the last one comes out! I am so excited!
Oh for cute! What adorable boys you have! Just think, soon you will have two little one year olds running around! They grew up so fast!
Ashleigh has that exact swing. She would spend hours in it if I let her and if it wasn't getting so blazing hot! Can't believe they are 9 months already.
How adorable!! They are just so cute. I love that you can "do" their hair! Maybe some day I will be able to do Keeli's hair! :)
Such cute pictures! I love the faux-hawks! Happy birthday boys!
Post a Comment