So, we received our tax return and have made some major purchases that have been needed. One was a new TV and bunk beds for Austin and Collin. We did buy something that wasn't really a necessity but something we all really wanted.....a Wii. Travis was at a Best Buy during his lunch break today looking at computers when he saw that they had a Wii in stock! He jumped at the chance and bought it. We've had fun playing it all night! Here are some pictures....
I am so happy for you!! I am glad that you guys finally got a break and got to buy yourself some fun stuff! I want a wii, now I can not wait to come see you! I want the excersice adaptor for it looks so cool!
Oh how fun. Our kids love ours. It is so fun to watch them be so serious with it. Ben and I like to box each other ( get out some of those frustrations!) Have fun!
How fun. It is funny cause Jaymie thinks the wii is cool but I am the one that really wants one. Mostly cause I think playing with it with the kids would be awsome excersize! We are also looking to get a bunk bed sometime soon. Where did you get yours any suggestions about how to get one for a great price?
8 comments:
I am so happy for you!! I am glad that you guys finally got a break and got to buy yourself some fun stuff! I want a wii, now I can not wait to come see you! I want the excersice adaptor for it looks so cool!
How fun! Hunter wants a wii so bad! I noticed that Holly had twins too! How fun. How old are her kids??
Holly's twins are about 5 weeks older than mine. Crazy, huh?
Oh how fun. Our kids love ours. It is so fun to watch them be so serious with it. Ben and I like to box each other ( get out some of those frustrations!) Have fun!
When can I come play?
What fun. How do the boys like the bunkbeds? Did you get your other check from the IRS yet??
sweet! that is super fun! I want to see pics of the TV and bunk beds too. :)
How fun. It is funny cause Jaymie thinks the wii is cool but I am the one that really wants one. Mostly cause I think playing with it with the kids would be awsome excersize! We are also looking to get a bunk bed sometime soon. Where did you get yours any suggestions about how to get one for a great price?
Post a Comment