Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Graduation Pictures
What a fun day today was! Austin's graduation ceremony was adorable! They even played the graduation march when the kids came in! I got more emotional than I thought I would. It's crazy to think that this year is over! It's gone by so fast! It's weird to think that the twins came home the day before Austin started school. So much has changed since that day! In the pictures you will notice that we went back to his classroom after the ceremony. There we got some of his work from the entire year in a binder. It was so fun to see how much he has improved! Anyway, I am so proud of my little man and I hope he will continue to do well in school! He goes back tomorrow for a half-day and then summer break will officially begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love the pictures he is so handsome! I love the pictures of him and you guys! I am so proud of not only Austin, but and Travis as well. You guys are doing such a great job! This year has been rough for both of you and you are both still just so uplifting. Love Ya, Give Austin a big hug for me!
ok so I just went back and read my comment and I left out a word and that word is important! You are doing a great job as well as Travis!
COOL BLOG
I am doing a project in response to Pres HB Eyring's talk in Oct 07 General Conf. I invite you to participate!
(instructions "a participate link")
http://comingtochrist.blogspot.com/
Thanks
PD Laws
Pensacola, FL
Congratulations Austin! I wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment