Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day and I hope you all did as well! The boys got me a new camera which I am so excited about. It can take video and now I have a cable that I can put them on the computer. Someday I will figure that out! Here is a picture of me and my boys before church. How cute are those little guys? I love them so much and I am so proud to be their mom. They are my everything and I am so grateful for them. I am also so grateful to my mom for showing me how to be a good mom. She rocks! I love you mom!


I also did a little redecorating this weekend. Not much, just moved some pictures around. How great is this wall? I love it!!


I still haven't gotten new towels for my bathroom. I didn't realize how expensive nice towels can be! You can really tell a difference between the 5 dollar towels and the 15 dollar towels. Yet I refuse to pay 15 bucks for a towel. So, I will be shopping around for awhile until I find a great towel and an even better price. Any suggestions would be great!

6 comments:

Debi said...

I love the picture:) The wall is great, I LOVE your signs! I agree with you on the towels it is hard to find good inexpensive towels.

k.young said...

I totally have that same "Love it spoken here" sign...from Target, right? I love it!! Your boys are adorable!!

Beth said...

I did get the sign at Target! When I first saw it, I totally wanted it. But I kept putting off buying it. Then, one day I went in and it was 50% off. So I bought it! I totally love it. It's one of my favorite Primary songs!

Sonnet Boulton said...

Have you tried TJ Max, Ross, and Tuesday Morning's for towels?

Your favorite sister said...

What a total sweetheart picture. Boys are so special aren't they?

I don't have the same Love is Spoken Here sign b/c (sniff, sniff) I have not been to Target in over a year. It is one of my first stops when I get to the states this summer. However, I do have the same Famalies are Forever sign. :)

I agree about towels. It's not fair. I agree with the person who said Ross. We actually have that store here(shocker!) and we get a lot of good stuff from there.

And since I have now written a novel, I will end! :)

Aut said...

I am always amazed at your perfect pictures with your 4 boys. I only have 2 boys and my mother's day picture was a nightmare!! You're so cute!