
I always thought that kids lose their top two teeth first, but not Austin. He lost the bottom two. But, late last night he lost one from the top. He was so excited! It has been wiggly for awhile and I kept asking him to just let me yank it out. But, he wouldn't! He just kept wiggling it until it finally pulled right out! How cute is he?
4 comments:
He is so cute!! I thought kids lost ther top teeth first also all the pictures you see it is that way:)
He is SOO cute!! Look at those big blue eyes!
Hey thanks I am finally happy with it so maybe it will stay like this for a while. And I am way excited to I got it yesterday night so I haven't gotten a chance to see if it work (apperently it is used not new like she told me it was!!!ARRG) So we are going to be playing with it all day toda. Feel free to stop by we scrapbook and let the kids play out back and after luch we turn on the sprinklers for them!!!!
Lol, so cute. I love his expression. Thanks for your comment. I love your blog too and trust me you make it look super easy to be a momma of twins let alone 4 total! I watch you and think man, she's so much better at it than I was when CJ and Lexi were that age. Oh, and I want to tag you too for the questionnaire. I didn't know you read mine otherwise I would've tagged you too, lol.
Post a Comment