Thursday, May 08, 2008

Funny Babies

Here are some super cute pictures of my super cute babies!

Kyle was having a lot of fun playing in the backyward. He was just cracking up at nothing in paticular. It was so funny! I especially love the large booger under his nose!





Travis made Jackson laugh hysterically the other night. I am not even sure what he was doing to get him laughing like that, but Jackson loved it. It was so cute!


I love this picture! The babies were a little cranky yesterday. (perhaps they sensed my bad mood!) I put Kyle in this jumper because he was exceptionally irritated! He loves the jumper, so I thought it was a good idea. Anyway, a few minutes later I hear the babies laughing and I look over and, sure enough, Jackson had crawled under Kyle and Kyle was jumping on Jackson! They both thought it was funny! Crazy kids!

3 comments:

k.young said...

Ha ha ha! That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing. Oh the joys of having twins. One of my brothers adopted newborn triplets that are 10 months old and I assume things like this happen all the time. How fun!!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

Of course I remember you!!! What a beautiful little family you have. My heavens, what cute boys. I love being a mommy, but I have to say, when did we get SOOOOO old?

Debi said...

I love the pictures they are so cute! Thank you so much for sharing the pictures!