
This is Collin's preschool class. Aren't they so cute?

Collin with Mrs Karolyn. I had a better picture of Collin, but my camera deleted it for some reason. I still need to figure it out!
Last night we went to Peter Piper Pizza for Collin's year end soccer party. He was more excited to play games than anything else, but his coach still managed to squeeze in a little presentation to give the kids their medals. Once again, my camera was acting weird so I didn't get many pictures. Travis did get some with his cell phone, so I will have to load those onto the computer later. But here are a couple of cute ones!

This is the best picture I could get off him and his team. His coach was great and he had so much fun. They still have one game left next weekend!

Collin showing off his medal!
3 comments:
Sounds like Collin has been having lots of fun. I love his medal!
Could your boys be any cuter? Tell Collin we love the medal. And tell Austin congrats on graduation. He is so grown up!
Congradulations Collin! I love your medal! Hope that you have a wonderful summer and even more fun next year in school! I am proud of you!
Post a Comment