So, I got this letter from my sister about a book club. Here is how it works. You send one paper back to someone. (In this case it would be my sister, Holly.) Then you copy the letter (That I will send to you if you are interested) and send it to 6 people. You will soon receive 36 books from people all over. You don't need to buy a book....you just pick one that you have read and enjoyed and pass it along. I thought it sounded like fun, but I want to make sure we can keep it going. So, let me know if you are interested and I will send you the letter.
Thanks!
4 comments:
I am interested in the book club! Go ahead and send one my way please. I tried this with socks and never got one pair of socks back from anyone, so it will be interesting!
I'm interested!! I love reading and need some new reading material, I'm going nuts reading old magazines and such.
that sounds super fun. I will look and see if there is one I could spare. I am kind of selfish, and think what if I want to read this one again!?
I have been thinking about this, because I am so bad about sending things out on time. But as I am still looking for a good book to read after finishing the HP series, count me in. I have a few that I was going to give away anyway!
Post a Comment