I was tagged recently by my friend Katie. I am suppose to tell you 6 random things about me! Lucky you! Now, I am pretty sure I have done something similar to this before, but I honestly can't remember. So, here it is....
1. I have too much pride for my own good! I can't admit when I need help because I feel like I have to do it all. Which fact leads to a lot of avoidable breakdowns on my part! Maybe someday I will learn....
2. I use the TV to entertain my kids. Let's face it, I am totally out numbered and sometimes I need a break! I have learned that kitchens and bathrooms simply don't clean themselves! (Laundry doesn't fold itself either!)
3. I wish I had more time to scrapbook. I know I could make a better use of the time that I do have and get some done. I guess I am so far behind now that I don't even know where to start. Maybe my good firend Marie can offer me some help!!
4. I actually like to cook. I'm not great at it and it tends to stress me out sometimes. But I enjoy doing it! I like to bake too. Probably because I love the end result so much!!
5. I really am (even though you might not be able to tell right now) very organized. I actually start getting very stressed out when my house gets chaotic! I think I need organization to help me keep my sanity!
6. I sometimes go to Target just to get out of the house! I could spend a lot of time wandering through Target. I usually buy a soda at the food place and walk around until I am bored! Sad, huh?
So, there you have it! Now, since I tagged some people last time that have yet to complete the tag....I will try and pick other people! I tag Donna, Sonnet, Stacey, Jamie, Kacie and Holly.
4 comments:
Got your note posted on the CTC blog. Please feel free to shoot other posts to the site in the future. I'd love to get bloggers from all 50 states and beyond participating. There's incredible potential for inspiration. I hope you'll invite your friends and Ward members to participate. Thanks again!
PDL
Thanks for playing along! I love tags cause then I get to learn more about people.
And I love to walk around Target. When I was pregnant in Georgia last summer, Hunter and I would do that for me to walk because it was too hot outside.
I will do your tag after our trek! :)
Okay Sonnet! Just know that I will not let you forget :)
Post a Comment