Monday, May 19, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

A. Post the rules
B. Answer all the questions about yourself
C. After you are done, tag 5 people

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

I really don't even know how to answer this. 10 years ago, I was getting married. But not to Travis. I married someone who I thought was totally right for me and I honestly believed (because of prayer) that I was suppose to marry. It didn't last very long and it left me feeling very angry and confused. It was a dark time for me. I felt totally alone and I questioned why this had happened to me. Looking back, I am grateful for the things I learned about myself and it made me realize who my true friends are. It was amazing to me how quickly people judged me and that hurt a lot.

2. Five things on your to do list today:
* Laundry
* Clean my kitchen
* Mail my cousin's graduation card
* Clean up the front room
* Work on the garden

3. 5 snacks you enjoy:
I tend to snack a lot during the day. I don't take the time to sit down and eat breakfast or lunch like I should. Instead I graze. So, this is just a sampling of what I snack on! Trust me, this list could have gone on forever!!
* Homemade cookies
* Apples
* M&M's
* Graham Crackers
* Ice Cream

4. What would you do if you suddenly became a millionaire?
This is one of those things Travis and I always talk about because it's just so fun! Obviously we would make very generous donations to our church and other charitable organizations that we love. But, we would have a lot of fun too! This first thing we would do would be to buy a house. Then we would get new cars and then take a family vacation! We would also help our parents with their house payments and car payments.

5. 3 bad habits:
* Biting my nails
* Forgetting to eat
* Staying up too late

6. 5 places I have lived:
* Dublin, CA
* Littleton, CO
* Rexburg, ID
* Lakewood, CO
* Gilbert, AZ

7. 5 jobs I've had:
* Secretary at FNCB
* Bookkeeper at Payless Drug Store
* Financial Aid Officer
* Accounts Receivable clerk at Varsity Gold and Dave Bang
* Mom

8. 5 things people don't know about me:
Well some of you may know some of these. I am pretty much an open book!
* I still sleep with my baby blanket. Don't make fun of me. I love it! What is weird is that none of my kids have an attachment to a blanket or anything else like that. Maybe they are weird and I am the normal one....
* I like watching SponeBob as much as, if not more than, my kids. Sad-I know!
* I started playing soccer when I was 4 and quit my senior year of high school. I haven't played since. Also sad!
* I sing in the car. If I don't know the words I just make up my own! It's fun and keeps me from yelling at stupid drivers!
* I am actually very shy. I don't feel comfortable outside of my little "comfort zone". I would love to be that person that could go up and talk to anybody, but I am not. It's something I am trying to work on because I don't want people to think I am rude. (I am also a little self-conscious)

Now that I am done I get to tag 5 people. So, tag you are it!
* Marie
* Maria
* Debi
* Katie
* Karolyn

3 comments:

k.young said...

I totally did this tag already a couple of months ago, so I don't want to post it again, but thanks for the tag!! I love being tagged :)

Debi said...

Hey I did the tag on my blog! but you are the only one that will see it because I am not sure that anyone else looks at it! Love Ya

Stacey said...

Yay, I love it!!! I totally love your blog and reading about your family. I had no idea you were shy! I've never thought you were rude or anything, in fact quite the opposite, I've always thought you were so sweet and friendly. You've been one of the ladies who've made me feel very welcomed and included in the ward, and I'm very grateful for that :)