Thursday, May 29, 2008

10 Months Old!

I neglected to mention that the twins turned 10 months old on Monday! Crazy, I know! They are now crawling all over the place which makes it impossible to get anything done at home! Here are some cute pictures of them!



Here they are helping me with the dishwasher! Aren't they nice?



Not too sure what they are trying to accomplish here! I guess they are just checking for crumbs! Gross!!


Here is Jackson. He found Collin's toy that was in the front room. There really is no safe place for Collin to go now!



And this is Kyle. Austin has taken on the responsibility of checking all toys to see if they are a choking hazard. It would be really helpful if he avoided trying to choke on them first!

I can't get them to sit still long enough for a posed picture. You should have seen us trying to do pictures Saturday! What a nightmare! So, this is the best I can do this month. They are starting to do much better with table foods. They are making lots of messes trying to feed themselves. I just think it's fun to watch. They concentrate so hard on picking it up and then trying to let go of it in their mouths. It's hilarious! I think they are adorable and I consider myself one lucky mama!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

They are so cute! I have a picture of Lexi "helping" me with dishes, just like the boys are. Hmm... maybe they're related...

Debi said...

You are a lucky mama! There are so dang cute I can not believe how big they have gotten! I love the pictures, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I think you're a lucky mama. You've got 4 very cute boys. They must take after their aunt! I can't wait to see them all when we get back.

Jon said...

Lexi still doesn't believe you had twins. I've tried to explain it so you might have to come up for a visit to prove me right.

Your favorite sister said...

Wow! 10 months has flown by!They are so cute. Little boys are so special. And I too, have a picture of Ivan "helping" with the dishwasher. :)