Monday, June 02, 2008

Crap

I bet the title of this post just makes you want to read on, huh? Well, I really couldn't think of much else to say. The last few days have been pretty crappy. Last Wednesday, Travis' boss told him he had to take a 20% pay cut! It's going to REALLY stretch our budget!! So, we have spent the last few days trying to decide what to do and, to be honest, where to do it! Travis has been itching to move back to Colorado for some time now. And, let's face, jobs don't pay that much here! So, he has applied for several online in Colorado and Arizona. I am just praying that he can find something else quickly. From the sound of things around his company, they are going under soon! I know Heavenly Father will take care of us, but it still doesn't make all of this any easier! So, stay tuned. Things are about to get interesting....

6 comments:

Debi said...

I really hope Travis finds something soon also! I hope that the Heavenly Father keeps you in Arizona also! I do not want you to go back to Colorado, not that it really makes that much difference I can still visit but I have to be more careful of the times of year! If you need anything please let me know I will do anything for you and the boys! My prayers are with you and will stay with you tell this is all figured out!
Love Ya

Aut said...

Oh my word, I am so sorry! I will totally pray for you--but I must say, I'm going to leave the whole Colorado option out of my prayers!

Stacey said...

Ah Beth, that is a total bummer!!! I'm so sorry. With this shaky economic time right now I can't help but wonder what will happen in the future for us as well and it is so scary. I hope that he can find a job here in AZ so we can become better friends and get to know each other better but a bigger hope is that things will work out for the best for you guys. If you need anything let me know.

Your favorite sister said...

Oh hon. I am so, so, sorry. I know that everything will work out, you just have to trust in the Lord. I, like Debi, don't want you to move to Colorado either.:) I can't visit you when I visit my sister! Plus Ben is going to grad school in Tempe! Now I just made it harder for you huh? I will totally keep you in my prayers. Love yah hon!

Jamie said...

There's always Boise...we'd love it if you moved here. Logan and Lexi are in dire need of cousins to play with. And I could use a great sister-in-law here, too!

Oh, I guess Trav should come, as well.

k.young said...

YAY for moving back to Colorado!! Then we can hang out :) But I hope he finds something fast, wherever and whatever it is. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.