Let me fill you in on the happenings around our house the last few days! We have been trying to get Travis ready to leave us for a month. This includes a long honey-do list I have for him! He has been a good sport trying to get as much done for me as he can. He is also trying to spend lots of time with the kids. He is afraid that the next time he sees the twins they will be walking! Hopefully they will wait for daddy.
We have also been coming to terms with our upcoming move. I am anxious to find a place to live. I think this will eliminate some of my anxiety and stress. Those of you who know me well know that I HATE surprises and I can't handle not being organized. What does this all add up to? Sleepless nights worrying and wondering about school for Austin and for Collin. Where will Collin find another amazing preschool teacher? (I don't think anyone will ever top Mrs Karolyn!) When will Austin start school? And where will he go? I know it's only 1st grade, but it is seriously making me sick. I am grateful to Maria who helped put my mind at ease today! (I totally needed your call!) I know everything is going to be fine. I also know that Colorado is where we need to be. It doesn't make this any easier...
So, that's what we have been up to. Saturday is approaching faster than I would like. I think I depend on my husband way too much and I am not sure how I will survive when he is gone. I will miss him terribly and I know he will miss all of us too. Marie, I have no idea how you do this! (Her hubby is in the Navy...send props to her!!)
I neglected to mention that Austin and Collin are enjoying swim lessons again this session. They are doing very well and love it. I am so pleased with how well Collin is doing. Not just at the swimming, but at the listening and waiting his turn stuff. Big improvement for him. Austin has just turned into a little fish! The same kid who wouldn't even get his face wet! And the twins got big boy car seats today! (Another hit to the old pocketbook. I mean, it's one thing to buy 1, but 2 at the same time! I really think stores should offer multiples discounts!) They are getting so big and, if it is possible, even cuter!!
5 comments:
Ok so once again you posted a message just in time! I was getting worried, even though I know you are busy but I also know you and the stress and everything else! Gosh it just makes me wish that I could be closer to you! I am so sorry that you are going through all of this please remember you can call me anytime! I am here to listen and help! I will call you soon. Love ya
Moving is so not fun. I was honestly scared to death to move to Guam. The unknown can be scary.
Thanks for your sweet comment. I know you will be fine while Travis is gone. You are lucky b/c you have family around too. And then of course we always appreciate them so much more when they get back!
Also thanks for your comments about Ivan. It has been such an emotional road!
So, you are moving to Lakewood?? That isn't too far away. I can't wait. Also, you are doing great. :) Your kids are lucky to have such a great mom.
You can do it! You are just going to be stronger for all of this and I a proud of you! and I love it when the babies graduate to big car seats! That is such a fun time. :)
Let us know if you need anything. We love you guys and will miss you all very much.
Post a Comment