I just couldn't let today slip by without giving some props to some awesome men in my life! Let me start with my husband! He rocks! I am so grateful for him and everything he does for our family. He makes a lot of sacrifices for our kids and for me and I love him for that. I couldn't have asked for a better dad for my kids. He is amazing! I don't want to get too sappy, but I hope he knows how much he means to me and how much I love him.
I also have to give props to my dad. He rocks too! I saw this quote that totally makes me think of him. It said, something to the effect, "The only thing better than having you for a dad is my kids having you as a grandpa." I know my dad loves my kids as much as they love him. I love watching him play with them and watching him with pride as they accomplish things. He has always been such a tremendous example to me and I am so grateful for EVERYTHING he has ever done for me. I don't think you ever really appreciate your parents until you become one yourself.
I also have to mention my father-in-law. I think he is amazing! He always makes our kids laugh, especially when he does his Donald Duck impression. He is a huge source of strength for Travis and I know Travis still looks up to him. I guess what I am trying to say is that he rocks too!!
So, I hope they have all had an amazing father's day. I love you!
1 comment:
Nothing better than a father in law that comes equipped with a donald duck impression :)
Post a Comment