
Here is Kyle asleep in the high chair! I think all of my kids have done this, but it still totally cracks me up! How can that possibly be comfortable?

Here is a lovely picture of yours truly. (please note the sarcasm) I was laying on the floor one day and Jackson decided to attack! It must have really worn him out because he fell asleep just like that!
2 comments:
I love the pictures! Even the one of you! I love the new layout of your blog also! I need to go in and do something to mine but I just keep forgetting to play with it when I have a minute! Love Ya
I LOVE these pictures. How cute!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog background. It is so fun!
Yes, of course we will get together once you get here! I can't wait!!
Post a Comment