So, we FINALLY had family pictures taken with the twins! They turned out cute even though it was a nightmare taking them! Now that the twins are mobile, they have no desire to sit still in front of a camera. And Collin gets a little silly in front of strangers! I think he is putting on a little show or something. Anyway, here is a small sampling of what we came home with. Not too bad!


7 comments:
I love them! They are so darn cute! You all look really good, and can not wait to see more and or get some of them!
Those pictures are so great! You look awesome, and I love the sweet smiles all the boys have. So Cute!!
Ahh, they look great!! We have yet to get a professional family photo done. The twins have never been to a professional photographer, can you believe it?!? I think I'm too scared to even try it, lol. Oh and neither Carlos or I like getting our picture taken.
I love them. They turned out way cute!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! What a sweet family you have!! :)
You are so on the ball! We haven't had a family picture taken since that time we hade the whole family when you pregnant with Collin. Your pictures turned out great!
Those are great! I have never had a professional take our pictures. I should do that. You inspired me!
Post a Comment