Thursday, June 12, 2008

Boring Update

Again, I am sure the headline for this post just makes you wanna grab a bag of popcorn and sit down for a good read, huh? Well, I guess you never know....I ramble a lot! This could be good!
Travis had a job interview Monday. He felt like it went really well and was hoping to have heard something from them by now. But, no such luck! He has submitted his resume to about 30 places in the last few days and hasn't heard from anyone. I think he is really starting to get discouraged. He has been out of work for a week now and it's the longest he has ever been without a job! It's been hard on him. We are just trying our best to stay optimistic. It's not always easy....trust me! So, keep praying for us!

The boys are doing good. Austin and Collin can be the best of friends at times or at each others throats! It's been crazy! I wish they could just be friends ALL the time! I find myself yelling "Can't we all just get along!" more often than I would like too! However, bot of their tans are looking fab! I can't believe how brown those two get in the summer. Not fair...













Jackson and Kyle are getting so big. They have been pulling themselves up and have even taken a few steps, with help. They are so cute and, most of the time, are very pleasant!














Well, that's about it for now. Hopefully I will have some good news soon! Keep your fingers crossed!!

3 comments:

Sonnet Boulton said...

cute family pics!!! and keep up the good attitude and things will turn around!

Debi said...

I am so sorry that Travis still does not have a job! I know he will find something soon. I will continue to pray for you guys. The boys are getting so big. I love the pictures of the twins.

k.young said...

I am a master of the "no point" posts, so I appreciate them. We are praying for you guys to find something. Keep us updated!!