Saturday, June 07, 2008

The next Joe Sakic...

Austin started a hockey class today. Travis took him and later told me how impressed he was. Everytime Austin fell, he got right back up! Half way through the class he was skating around using his stick. He even made a couple shots on goal! He is so excited to go back next week. Sorry that some of the pictures are blurry. Travis had to take them through the glass!



Doesn't he look sharp?












When they first got on the ice, they used these buckets to help them learn to keep their balance.











Doesn't he look awesome!








He fell down, but got right back up without any help!






BTW~Joe Sakic is the best hockey player (According to Travis) who plays for the Colorado Avalanche!

2 comments:

Maria said...

That is so cool! Austin is the man. Regan loved it, but wanted to know what hockey was...don't tell Trav :).

Debi said...

I am very happy that Travis is so happy that Austin likes something Travis is so into!! I hope he sticks to it! And thanks for telling us who Joe is because I had no idea!