Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Memories

My friend Katie had this on her blog and I liked it, so I stole it!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Well - the first thing that popped into my head was your willingness to help me out by watching Logan a few times a week after Jon had moved to Idaho. As you now know, being a single parent is not easy, and you really eased my mind by taking care of my kid for me - especially since it was not the typical kid-watching time of day. I just wish I was there to reciprocate for you!

And then I remembered somthing from when you and Trav got married. I remember during the picture taking phase, Trav had to stand on a phone book to appear taller than you. You guys were so cute. Still are!

Debi said...

There has been alot of memories that I can say I remember about our friendship, but the one that sticks out the most is when I took you to see JON BON JOVI the first time! We were sitting in the second row and he touched us and we looked at each other and said we would never wash that hand again! I am sure we have both washed our hands but that was the best night ever! I have since took you to see BON JOVI again and we were in the nose bleed section but we did not have to pay for those tickets:)
Love ya tons!

brennan said...

"Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only 17!" (EVERY morning on our 2-minute drive to school). Remember the day when you (the oldest of the three of us) actually WAS 17? We were so thrilled!!
Hey, can I leave more than one? HS nostalgia... gotta love it. Two words: Bagel Bakery. Five words: Mr. Bolin's computer programming class!

Your favorite sister said...

OK this is too fun! I am totally going to steal this from you.

All I have to say is me, you, Afton, and Lisa. In Afton's apt. watching Only You and eating pepperoni and olive pizza. Laughing and talking about boys we liked, boys we didn't ( Nathan!!!) Too much fun. Those were such relaxed care free days! What ever happened to those?!

k.young said...

I totally loved it when we went to girl's camp and you were my leader. It was so fun to get to know you. I remember thinking "what an awesome and cool leader we have." And I was right! You are fantastic. It was so fun.

MCMEMORIES said...

Oh, I have one! How about sitting in the courthouse in a tiny room, waiting to testify as to the happenings of one crazy afternoon in church, while teasing our Primary President who would soon testify using "profanity quotes"!!! Good times!
-Lisa

Maria said...

So many! A zillion trips to the Golden Spoon, and one very awesome no-child/no-husband meal at Cafe Rio...I miss you!

Anonymous said...

I have so many wonderful moments with you. Playing Barbies and dolls, listening to New Kids on the Block, and jumping off our bunk beds. But one thing that means the most to me. When I was in the hospital when Zander and Gavin were born, and you came in to see me. I didn't even know that you all were there. It meant so much to me to have my big sister there. I love you and I'm really going to miss you when you move!