Monday, July 07, 2008

Offline

So, my internet was down for almost 4 days! Ahhh!! Seriously, it drove me crazy! It's not like a spend a ton of time online, but it sure is nice to check my email, blogs and the news. So, I am very happy to be back up and running today!
We had a pretty low-key 4th of July. My brother and his family were out of town, so our family get-together was much smaller than usual. I lied to Austin and told him that the fireworks were canceled this year because it's too dry. From what I have heard, several locations in the valley DID cancel their shows, so I guess I'm not as big of a meanie as I thought I was! I just knew there was no way I could take the babies! So, we just enjoyed a BBQ at my parents and the boys swam for a little bit. I didn't even take pictures of the twins in their cute little outfits or the big boys in their 4th of July t-shirts. Maybe I will just do it another day!!
In other news, Travis found us a really cute little house in Highlands Ranch over the weekend. Actually, my aunt found it for us! But he went and looked at it and loved it. We turned in an application yesterday and are hoping things work out. The school that Austin would go to is a year-round school so we need to get him enrolled soon! He won't miss more than a few weeks.
Here are a couple of cute pictures of the twins and the boys in their latest swim class. These are mostly for Travis, but you can all enjoy them too!!


How cute are these guys?

This is Austin (with the goggles on)

I know this one is hard to tell, but it is Collin. Can't you tell by his feet?

5 comments:

Debi said...

I was wondering if you were just busy or what! If I did not hear from you today I was going to call and make sure everything was ok! I love the pictures! Congrads on the house is Highlands where you wanted to be?

Your favorite sister said...

I was worried about you too. I am glad you're back online. How is your time going with Travis gone? I am down to 16 days...how long do you have? I don't blame you on the fireworks front. I didn't want to take all the kids down by myself,but mine are old enough to know! And actually they did really well.

Beth said...

I added a countdown because, to be honest, I wasn't sure how many days it was. Travis will be home until Sunday afternoon and then he heads back up. Hopefully we will be joining him the next weekend!!

MCMEMORIES said...

We would love to get together! When are you guys leaving? We come into Gilbert all the time and go swimming. Are you interested?

Beth said...

I am totally interested! Our number is the same so give me a call sometime soon! We will probably be leaving August 3rd.