Sunday, July 20, 2008

Double Duty



I can't believe the twins are almost one! This has left me feeling a little nostalgic! I have been spending a lot of time looking over pictures from the twins' first year of life! It's been a tough, fun, scary and exciting year! I am looking forward to watching them grow, just not too fast!!

2 comments:

Debi said...

They have gotten so big! I am so happy for you! All 4 boys have the best mom and dad ever:) And until I have my own then I will watch them grow with you!

Your favorite sister said...

It goes by so fast doesn't it? There are some days when I just want time to slow down. Others I can't wait to see the big kids that they turn into. Ah Motherhood!

They are adorable though and I hope they have fun on their birthday!