Today was filled with sad good-bye's for our family. This was our last Sunday in our ward. It makes me very sad and I am going to miss everyone so much! In Primary, they sang to the boys and I which totally made me cry. I am just not ready to go yet.
We also had to say good-bye to Travis. He was here less than 48 hours and we just didn't want him to go. At least this time it will only be for 2 weeks. And they will be a busy 2 weeks for us! I have so much packing left to do and we have a lot of family coming this week. Austin and Collin are so excited to get to see so many cousins! Hopefully that will make this separation a little easier!
2 comments:
Gosh, goodbyes are so hard. I hate them! I am just so excited about moving and starting over, that I am letting that overwhelm any sadness. But it is much different in your situation.
If it makes you feel any better, I am excited you are moving here! Where do Travis' parents live?
Beth -
I hate singing that song in primary, I cry every time. We will miss you guys tons. Sorry I couldn't make it to your dinner last night. Best luck on your move and keep blogging so we can see what your cute family is doing!
Love,
Kelli McDowell
Post a Comment