Friday, July 11, 2008

Game Plans

I feel like my life is on hold and I have no idea when the play button is going to be hit again! By the end of the day yesterday, we had a plan in place for moving to Colorado. I felt good about it. I was even excited about it! Now that is being put on hold because Travis had a phone interview today for a company in Arizona. He was very straightforward about his salary requirements and they seemed okay with that. So, now we are waiting to see what and if they come back with anything. It would have to be a pretty good offer to keep us here. My dear friends in Arizona, don't get too excited yet! I have no idea what will happen or when.

This entire job search experience has taught me that I need to just learn to go with the flow sometimes. I am a bit of a control freak, so I have a hard time just waiting it out. Apparently, that is what I need to learn! And I obviously haven't learned it yet!!

So, once again, I will keep you posted as to what we have going on. Once I know, you'll know!

3 comments:

Debi said...

OK I was just like you and I was getting to be ok with the move, but staying where your at is good also! Just know that we are all here for you and God will put you in the place you need to be. Try not to stress about it too much. Keep us posted as you find out! Love Ya thinking about you always!

Your favorite sister said...

Man, I would be frustrated too!! I am a control freak too and so that would just be way to frustrating. Hopefully you will get it all figured out soon!

Wolfingtons said...

I hope that the offer is great cause I don't want you to leave. Kenzie was telling one of her cousins the other day that she has a boyfriend named Collin. So she's hoping that you stay too. Things will work out the way they are suppose to.