Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back to School

In addition to trying to get my entire house packed with 4 kids, I am trying to get school supplies bought! It's been crazy! Collin is going to be going to preschool at the elementary school Austin will be at. He had a small supply list too. Here is the haul so far...

I still have a few more things to pick up. Most of which I am going to have Travis take care of. Isn't it a lovely sight?! I think back to school is my new favorite time of the year!

BTW~Austin decided to update my play list. Please feel free to enjoy his crazy taste in music!

2 comments:

Debi said...

If there is anything Aunty Debi can help with let me know! I love shopping for back to school items! I can only wonder why it is your favorite time of the year???

k.young said...

I LOVE back to school shopping! I haven't gotten to do it in years. How fun to be a mom!?!