We celebrated the twin's first birthday Saturday night with a swim party at my parents house! Thanks mom and dad for letting us take over for awhile! My aunt and uncle from Colorado made a surprise visit, which was so fun! It was so nice of everyone to be there and support our little guys! They got some super fun toys and some gift cards that we are looking forward to spending on some new winter clothes!! Thank you to everyone for coming and for all the fun stuff!
3 comments:
That cake is awesome! I love the pictures they are so cute and getting so big! It looks like you had a great birthday celebration! Wish I could have been there! Give them a big hug and kiss from me.
Looks like fun - wish we could have been there to celebrate with the boys!
super cute b-day pictures! they are so big, I hate babies growing up!
Post a Comment