Well, it looks like we are definitely moving to Colorado. We are going to stay with Travis' parents for a few months (or until the end of the school year, just depends) until we can find an affordable place of our own. We are probably going to leave around August 8th. School starts up there August 12th, so we have a little bit of time to work with. I am happy to finally know what we are doing and when!!
5 comments:
Yea I am happy for you and that you guys finally know what you are doing! Staying with your in-laws should be nice!
I'm so glad you know all the what's and where's and when's. I'm sure you feel much better about everything now. Good luck on the packing!
good to know what is up. so sorry you have to leave though!! we will miss you soo much dang it!
YAY for me!!!
I am glad that you finally know what you are doing! I am sure that is a huge relief! I guess we are going to have to make a trip to Colorado to see you!
Hopefully you can take advantage and have a lot of date nights, while you are at Travis's parents!
Post a Comment