We still haven't heard back on the house yet. Well we did but the guy told Travis that he will try and let him know by Monday! What?! I don't know if he is waiting for a better offer or what. So, I have been trying to find some houses for Travis to go look at. But, let's face it, Colorado is a LOT more expensive than Arizona. I love the house I am in now and I don't think we can get anything near as nice up there without spending a fortune. It's really hard to just be sitting here and not doing anything about it! I wish I could go up there for a few days to look around with Travis.
As if that weren't enough, my kids have decided it would be fun to see how many times they can make me cry in a single day. Austin and Collin have been fighting like there is no tomorrow (which there may not be if they keep it up!) and the twins have developed this need to hang on me, literally! They won't leave me alone. I feel like I am getting nothing done. My house is a total mess which just adds to my stress level!
To make matters worse, I can't send Travis to Golden Spoon after the kids go to bed for me tonight!
Thank you for coming to my pity party!
3 comments:
I am so sorry you are having a hard stressful time! I can't even imagine how hard it is for you right now! So did you guys put an offer on a house to buy or just to rent?? I hope you called someone to go get you ice cream you deserve it! Love ya, keep up the great work!
Hon I am so sorry. I know how it feels when you don't have someone to come and help you relieve some stress! Or just stay with kids so you can go get ice cream. :) I hope things work out ok with the house. I hate having to just sit on my hands about things. I have to be in control and so when I am not I hate it! You can vent to me anytime!
holy cow woman, call me any time you need some Golden spoon!!! I will be there in 2.5!
Post a Comment