Together Forever
HA HA HA! I love those pictures. They are perfect!
This is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! They are at least they know how to help them self and know what they want!
There are not Cafe Rio's here, but there is a Costa Vida, maybe, by a Target here, which is the closest thing we got! It is kinda far from where you are though. But let's for sure meet for lunch :)
SO CUTE!! I am SO going to miss you and your boys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HA HA HA! I love those pictures. They are perfect!
This is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! They are at least they know how to help them self and know what they want!
There are not Cafe Rio's here, but there is a Costa Vida, maybe, by a Target here, which is the closest thing we got! It is kinda far from where you are though. But let's for sure meet for lunch :)
SO CUTE!! I am SO going to miss you and your boys!
Post a Comment