You don't have to kill bugs! That's right! Today I was folding some laundry when a little spider crawled across some clothes. I screamed and jumped up. Austin, however, went and got some tissue. He then caught the spider and went in and flushed it down the toilet. I think he probably rolled his eyes at me at one point. But, that's okay with me! I hate bugs and spiders and I am glad that there is someone around who is willing to do it for me! Although, it was slightly disturbing to hear Austin and Collin as they were watching it go down the toilet...
5 comments:
I love it! That is why I want a boy. But there is always the other side to that they might want a spider or snake for a pet! I am glad that they were there to help!
Thats awesome! I can't wait for that age. That is a way cue preschool picture. Addy really likes Collin. Is he going to preschool after the summer? You have super cute boys!
I need a little boy at my house then!! I HATE bugs too :)
I wish all boys were like that. When Logan sees a bug, he cries and runs the other way. I'm sure he gets it from his mom...
That is the cutest story I have EVER heard. I have to get my own stinking bugs, but I play girl when Daniel's around and let him do it!
Thanks for your thoughts about Dan's mom awhile ago. We'll just send them right back for your hubby's work! :o)
Post a Comment