Austin loves to help with the babies. And, sometimes, he is actually a really big help. Last night, he wanted to feed Kyle. Since Kyle really wasn't eating for me I figured it would be fine to let Austin think he was helping. So, he started trying to feed him, and wouldn't you know it, Kyle actually ate for him. It was pretty cute and now Austin wants to feed him every night. Now, if I could just get him to change diapers....


3 comments:
That's so cute! Logan likes to feed Lexi, as well. And he wants nothing to do with the diaper changing thing. Of course, if I didn't have to, I wouldn't change them either!
These pictures are too darn cute! Austin looks so big feeding Kyle! I can not believe how big Kyle looks either! WOW they grow fast when all you see is pictures!
How cute is that!! What a big helper!
Post a Comment