Jackson, as to not be outdone by his little brother, now has a tooth!! Kyle actually has two that are coming in. How crazy is that? They grow up so fast....
So, we are starting to get ready for our move. I am so grateful that we aren't moving real far, but there is still so much that has to be done. Packing is really not my favorite thing to do, but I have already packed a few boxes. I guess I am just feeling overwhelmed because there is so much involved with any move!! And when you have 4 kids, it just really complicates things. I know it will all come together and work out fine. I'll just be glad when it's all over!
Austin was out of school yesterday so we went to the mall. That was all he wanted to do during his Winter Break, but the babies were so sick that I just couldn't take him. Travis even came and met us for lunch. Speaking of Travis, tomorrow is his birthday! He is going to be 30!! Holy cow! When did we get so old?! He is either taking the entire day off tomorrow or half a day. I guess it depends on how much work he gets done today.
Well, I just wanted to let you know Jackson's exciting news! We are still here and still busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment