
Now, Kyle actually had a pretty good hold of his until I snapped the picture. He has this little hand held Yahtzee game which is a total blast to play! Anyway, I just thought it was cute!
The twins are doing pretty good at eating some baby foods. So far I have only given them the rice cereal and green beans. Kyle is like his mom and hates the green beans and Jackson is like his dad, who loves them. I am so looking forward to the day when they can feed themselves!! I will have to take some pictures of them when they are done because, as you can imagine, they are very messy! Messy....but cute!!
3 comments:
I love this picture!! So darn cute. Kyle is so big, they are growing so fast. It was wonderful talking to you yesterday:)
They look like they are having fun together. I hope Austin is feeling better! My boys don't like green beans either so they have something else in common with their cousin!
Starts early doesn't it?
Post a Comment