Have you ever wondered how my day goes? Probably not, but I am going to tell you anyway. Here it is:
7:20 am - My sweet husband wakes me up so I can feed Jackson while he goes and gets gas in the van for me. Kyle has already been feed and changed and is bouncing away.
7:30 am - Downstairs I look around my messy house. Ugh....I hate moving! I start making a bottle while Travis gets the big boys some breakfast. Then he is out the door.
7:50 am - Jackson is finally done with his bottle and I put him in the Exersaucer and start last night's dishes. (They would have been done but Travis and I have been too busy watching Scrubs; which I bought him for his birthday.)
8:00 am - Travis comes home with my van and takes off in his car for work
8:15 am - Start yelling at Austin to get ready for school
8:30 am - Throw (not literally) everyone in the van to head to school. Somewhat grateful Austin doesn't have to be at school any earlier....we would never make it!
9:00 am - We get home and Collin starts complaining about what is on TV. So, being the mean mom that I am, I turn off the TV and tell him to play.
9:15 am - Put Kyle in the high chair (we only have 1 and I am borrowing it from my mom. So, if anyone is feeling generous and wants to buy us 2, that would be great. I am kidding of course....well, sort of!) Feed him a lovely combination of oatmeal and banana's. Luckily, he has started eating for me...a little!
9:35 am - Get Kyle out of his chair and put him on the floor with some toys to play.
9:40 am - Now it's Jackson's turn. He is a faster eater....thank heavens!
9:50 am - Collin decides he needs more chocolate milk and that he is ready for a snack. So, I get that for him and tell him he can watch PBS for awhile.
10:00 am - Take Kyle upstairs for a bath. They get so messy now that they are eating baby foods.
10:05 am - Get Kyle dressed and looking spiffy for the day. Come back down and make him a bottle
10:20 am - Kyle goes down for a nap!
10:25 am - Jackson's turn for a bath! He giggles the entire time except when he has to get out!
10:30 am - Get Jackson out and dressed. Come back down again and make another bottle!(I curse the stairs that I have walked up and down a dozen times so far today. I can't wait to have a single story house!)
10:45 am - Jackson goes down for a nap! Hallelujah!
10:50 am - Throw some clothes in the washer
10:52 am - Go to work on packing/cleaning out my closet! What a mess! During this time I am trying to figure out where Travis and I got all this crap from in the first place!
11:45 am - Put clothes from washer into dryer and throw another load into the washer
11:50 am - Come down to check on Collin who has made a train station out of the family room! What a mess! so, we start cleaning up for lunch
12:15 pm - Collin and I eat lunch. I enjoy our little conversations about everything he loves. We talk about trains and basketball and Daddy. Good times!
12:40 pm - Do some dishes
1:00 pm - Silently pray that the babies will sleep a little while longer! Switch out my laundry again and I actually folded and put away the clothes from the dryer!!
1:15 pm - Kyle is up! We head downstairs for some applesauce. He did really well. I then change his diaper and make him a bottle.
1:45 pm - Jackson is up. So,w e do the same thing...applesauce and a bottle
2:15 pm - Collin throws a fit because he wants to watch a movie that has already been packed. I try to be nice and understanding but after a few minutes my patience runs out! I yell and runs upstairs. Argh!
2:30 pm - Smooth things over with Collin although I think he is still mad at me. I am sure in time he will learn to forgive me! I switch out the laundry again, but didn't get a chance to fold it this time.
2:50 pm - Packed the kids up to go to the store. We needed more formula and a few other things. I love grocery shopping with 3 kids!
3:15 pm - Finish up at Fry's and head to Austin's school to pick him up
3:40 pm - Austin gets to the car. He is SO thirsty and wants to get a drink on the way home. Are you kidding me? It would take us longer to stop for a drink than it would to just get home.
3:50 pm - We get home and both babies are crying. They were so good all morning and I just know I am in for a long afternoon!
4:00 pm - Argue with Austin about video games and start making Kyle a bottle.
4:15 pm - Make Jackson a bottle (I fed them both too, by the way!)
4:30 pm - Head upstairs to fold both batches of clothes now.
4:45 pm - Call Austin's friends Mom to confirm a play date for tomorrow. Spend 10 minutes on the phone in which my kids all lose control!
5:00 pm - Put Kyle in bouncer and Jackson in the swing. (Not at the same time. I did one then the other...you get the picture!)
5:05 pm - Tell Austin he can play for 30 minutes since his homework is all done and he did his reading.
5:10 pm - Finish packing the one box I got to today
5:45 pm - Turn the TV on for Collin so he can get his Spongebob fix for the day
6:00 pm - Kyle is getting cranky again so I put him in his chair for dinner. He protests the sweet potatoes, so I get Austin to feed him for me
6:15 pm - Start dinner
6:20 pm - Start feeding Jackson while Kyle plays on the floor. He cries most of the time he is playing, but I bribe Austin and Collin with extra TV time to keep him happy
6:45 pm - Travis gets home and we sit down to eat. Both babies are crying and Collin is throwing a fit because he wants a hot dog. I send him upstairs to go to bed.(Yes without dinner...I am so mean!)
7:00 pm - Get Kyle ready for bed and get him a bottle.
7:15 pm - Get Jackson ready for bed and feed him.
7:30 pm - Talk to Collin about choices, blah, blah, blah! Read him a story and tell him Austin will be up soon.
7:45 pm - Send Austin up to bed
8:00 pm - Travis had gone to get my dad's truck so we can take some boxes over to the new house. So we load up the truck. Yes, I helped!
8:45 pm - Watch a little of the Duke basketball game
9:15 pm - That's what time it is now. No wonder I am so tired! I still have to clean up dinner! Maybe that will wait until tomorrow.
Have a nice day!
5 comments:
I am sorry you are so busy, and you have so much to do by yourself. I wish I lived closer to you so that I could help. Your kids know that you do alot and they will soon forgive you for any arguments you may have gotten in through the move! They will have a nice yard to go play, that will help you also! Love Ya and of course I always like knowing what you do in a day it makes me realize I really do not have it all that bad, so I do not need to complain as much as I do!!
But what do you DO? :)
Oh hon! Thanks so much for the glimpse. You know my fav. show on tv is Jon and Kate plus 8. Do you watch that? I actually have wondered how you handle it because I know there is no way I could!
Hope your packing is going smoothly!
I love that show! It makes my life seem so calm! Plus I like how realistic they are. They fight and argue...like normal people!
I thought I was busy!
Post a Comment