Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Here We Go Again....

We have lived in this house for almost 2 1/2 years. This is seriously a record for us. In the almost 8 years we have been married we have moved about 9 times! It's been ridiculous. But, we are moving again. Not just because we want to, but because we have to! Our landlord has decided to sell the house and wants us out before they list it. Now, if you are not familiar with the market in Phoenix, trying to sell a house right now is a joke! Especially for what they are going to try and sell this one at. Anyway, we have found a great house to move into and we are excited about it. We are very fortunate because it's not very far. (Translation: we are staying in our current ward.) I am not exactly looking forward to packing or any of that stuff, but I am excited about our new place. It has a nice yard and Austin and Collin can't wait to play back there. Our house now sits on a golf course and everyone can see into our yard. It's kind of annoying and I am glad that it will no longer be the case. Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on because I may not be posting as often for awhile. In a few weeks you can come visit us in our new place!!

1 comment:

Debi said...

Ok since you found a place you have an address?? I would love to come and visit your new house but I do not think that is going to happen for awhile. I am sorry that you have to pack everything up and move again but maybe you will get lucky and be in this house for longer!!
Love Ya if you need to talk to relax call me!!