Monday, February 04, 2008

God's Promise


You know the old saying....when it rains, it pours? Well, that seems to be the way things have been going for us. The last few months have been full of challenges. Nothing seems to work out the way we had planned or hoped it would. Today it has been raining(in more ways than one!!) My mom called and told me to look out my front door. There was the most beautiful rainbow. It made me think....after every storm, God sends a rainbow. I think this applies to life's storms as well as rain storms. So, I am going to press on and keep my eye out for my own rainbow!!

3 comments:

Debi said...

That is beautiful!! I am so sorry that it is not going good for you! I know that you will make it through this hard time just like you have in the past!
Love ya!

Your favorite sister said...

That is a great attitude to have and I hope that things get better for you. Love yah

Wolfingtons said...

Keep in there. Everything will work out!