Friday, February 01, 2008

Back to the doctor....AGAIN!!

But this time it was good. Yesterday they had their 6 month well baby check up. They both did really well, until the shots! Can't say that I blame them! Jackson weighs 15 pounds 1 ounce and Kyle weighs 15 pounds 3 ounces! They are growing very well! We are officially able to start them on solid foods now. (I have already been giving them rice cereal for awhile!) I think they will like it. They have been a little crabby lately, so he looked at their gums and it looks like they do have teeth that are just ready to break through. I am hoping that happens soon and they will turn back into my little sweeties instead of the monsters they have become! Travis wasn't able to meet me for their appointment so I had to fly solo! Luckily, my mom kept Collin for me. I hate having to hold them down for their shots. The wrose thing is when one is done and you just have to put him down while he is still screaming so that you can hold the other while he starts screaming! It's no fun and stressed me out! We survived and that's all that matters!
We haven't really been up to much, just all the normal stuff that keeps us so busy! I had a meeting at church last night so Travis got to be in charge for awhile. According to Austin they had a boy party! Not sure what that means, but they had fun and that is all that matters! I am sure some video games were played!!

1 comment:

Debi said...

Yea! So happy that it was good news and that they are getting big and healthy! I am sure you did just fine by yourself at the doctor. And you are probably correct video games were probably played:)
Give all the kids hugs and kisses from me, I miss you guys so much!