Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Story of Us

I was tagged by my friend Maria and thought this would be fun. Please feel free to participate on your own blog!


1. How long have you been together? We have been married 7 years and 8 months. We were together for 8 months before getting married. You do the math....

2. How old is he? 30

3. How old are you? 29 and I plan to stay that way

4. Who eats more? It depends on what we are eating, but overall Travis eats more

5. Who said "I love you" first? I really don't remember. I am going ot guess that it was me, but I am not sure

6. Who is taller? Travis

7. Who sings better? Travis

8. Who is smarter? Travis

9. Who does the laundry? I do

10. Who does the dishes? I do them during the day, but Travis usually does them at night

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

12. Who pays the bills? Travis

13. Who mows the lawn? Usually Travis

14. Who cooks dinner? I do

15. Who is more stubborn? Me

16. Who kissed whom first? Again, I am not sure I remember. If I had to guess, I would say it was Travis

17. Who asked whom out? Now this I remember! I asked Travis out!! We went to an institute (church) class and then out for ice cream!

18. Who proposed? Travis

19. Who is more sensitive? Me

20. Who has more friends? I really don't count this sort of thing. I think I have more of a circle of friends. You know, people you can call when you need something or when you just want to talk. He has buddies he can hang out with at work and go to lunch with.

21. Who has more siblings? I do

2 comments:

Maria said...

Wow! What a beautiful picture! Beth, is your hair really short? That looks so pretty on you! What a hottie!

Beth said...

Ah...thanks! My hair was very short when we got married. I have actually been thinking about going that short again. We'll see what the summer holds....