Well, we are finally moved and starting to get settled! It seems like every time I blink there is another box that needs to be unpacked! We just got our Internet set up today. It's nice to be able to get online and read the headlines again. I felt a little out of touch for awhile!
Over all things are going pretty well. The boys all seem to be adjusting to their new surroundings well. Collin has had the hardest time, but I am sure he will be fine. He keeps talking about going back to our old house. He does love the yard here!
Anyway, Travis and I watched this show on TV Land last night. It's called High School Reunion. Basically it's about a few classmates gathering in Hawaii for their 20 year reunion. If you missed it, you should check it out online at TVLand.com The show was hilarious! I'm excited to see what happens with all the drama!! After the show, we got to talking about what people would think of us at our 20 year reunion. We will have been married for 17 years. Our oldest child will be 16. (yikes!) How will people remember us? I think high school reunions are kind of silly. I mean, it was only 4 years of your life. But we commemorate it every few years. It's not like it's terribly difficult to earn your diploma. I don't know, there are very few people I would care to catch up with from high school and I am sure no one ever thinks about me much either. But, the show got me thinking about the kind of person I used to be and the kind of person that I am now. I think, if I had to guess, that most people who knew me then wouldn't be totally surprised at the way my life has turned out. What about you? Just something to think about....
No comments:
Post a Comment