
Austin is such an awesome big brother. He really tries hard to help with the babies whenever and however he can. They LOVE him so much and laugh at everything he does. They think he is the funniest guy around. I love watching my kids interact with each other, mostly when they are actually getting along! I hope they will be close as they get older and that they will always turn to each other for support. I try and tell Austin what an important job he has being the oldest. He sets the example for everyone else. I think he is doing a great job and I am so grateful for him!
4 comments:
This picture is awesome! I know he will do a good job showing the others how and what to do! They all will be great because they have great parents! Love ya
What a cute picture. I am glad that he is a help to you. Ethan is my greatest helper and it amazes me how much Ivan loves him. Ivan always wants Ethan to carry him around and play with him. It is so nice when they can take care of each other and even nicer when it helps you!
I know my boys love watching Austin and Collin. I'm so glad that they have wonderful big cousins since they don't have big brothers!
Yep, It will be fun to have Addie as a helper when my number 3 comes along.
Post a Comment