Sunday, March 09, 2008

Our week in review

This has been a busy week!! Yesterday was no exception! Collin had a birthday party and Austin had a soccer game. Plus his team was having their year end party after the game. Then he was off to a birthday party! Here is a picture of him with his plaque.


We are still working on getting unpacked. We have enough essentials out that I have just had a hard time getting motivated to unpack everything else. Yesterday, Travis and I got the garage clean enough that I can park in there! Here are a few pictures of our new pad:


Our family room

kitchen

Front room

The backyard

We still need to get pictures hung up, but I think it's coming together nicely. We are enjoying our new neighborhood and have taken several walks. Come visit us soon!

3 comments:

Debi said...

I love the pix of the house it looks so cute! The yard looks nice also! I can not wait to come visit! But you are coming to visit me soon, yeepy! There is 27days tell you are here I am so excited!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wolfingtons said...

Looks good!