Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Poor Babies

Jackson and Kyle seem to have gotten whatever it was that Collin had....only worse. We actually thought they were doing better today. But, they seem to have taken a turn for the worse this evening. They can't keep anything down (or in for that matter). I called the doctor's office and the nurse who called me back told me what we need to do. If they don't get any better soon, we will need to take them into urgent care to get an IV. So, they are on Pedialyte until they can keep that down. Then we can move on to 1/2 strength formula. It's gonna be a couple of days before they can even try baby food again. I sure hope they get better soon. It's one thing to have one sick baby, but to have two! Yuck! I swear I have been puked on more in the last 12 hours than in all my 6 previous years of motherhood! Please keep my little babies in your prayers!

1 comment:

Debi said...

I am so sorry that they are both so sick. I will keep them in my prayers and hope that they get better really soon! Love ya.