Surprisingly, this song is being banned from certain radio stations. I think we ALL need to hear it's message! (be sure to pause my playlist below first!)
OK so Guam is not the most up to date! I have never heard this song and I didn't know it was being banned. I am so sick of everyone (politicians?) taking religion out of our country. Ugh. I absolutely loved that song and am going to go download it right now!
6 comments:
I have heard this song and seen this video before:) I LOVE IT! I really like Diamond Rio also!
I agree that everyone needs to hear the message that is in the song!
I am going to have to run out and buy this song now! I love it!!!
We have the cd with this song on it--love it!
That's crazy that it's being banned!
OK so Guam is not the most up to date! I have never heard this song and I didn't know it was being banned. I am so sick of everyone (politicians?) taking religion out of our country. Ugh. I absolutely loved that song and am going to go download it right now!
Don't fell bad Marie...I hadn't heard of this song before either. Isn't it good?
Post a Comment