First is from Father's Day. I think Travis had a great day and enjoyed all the fun things the boys created for him. Here is a picture before we had left for church.
Today is Austin's last day of school! Wahoo!! He has a two-week summer break and then he will start 2nd grade. We got his report card yesterday. As always, he did fabulous! We are so proud of him. We wanted to do something nice for his teacher, so I found this cute idea for a little s'mores gift pack online. I think it turned out really cute!!
The poem reads:
"Having you as a teacher
isn't exactly roughin' it.
You did a smokin' good job
this year with our class.
Being your student has
been a real treat.
Hope to see you
s'more next year!"
isn't exactly roughin' it.
You did a smokin' good job
this year with our class.
Being your student has
been a real treat.
Hope to see you
s'more next year!"
3 comments:
These are so cute:) I love the poem!
Great Father's day pic and what a cute idea for the teacher gift! You always make such cute things! By the way, my kids always like it when I check your blog so they can listen to the music :)
What a cute cute family. Gotta love it!
Post a Comment